Cough syrup of German combination, The most used in the World.
DAILY ROSE thyme syrup, it’s a kind herbal with honey and rose flavour,it is taken orally.
Each spoon 5ml of DAILY ROSE contains 625 mg of liquid thyme.
Indication and Usage:
- Antiseptic of respiratory methods because of it’s contains Temol with high concentration.
- It’s expectorant and makes expectoration easier and less pain.
- Dissolves mucus and antispasmodic.
- For relieving the symptoms of bronchitis.
- A helper of nasal congestion.
There are no known side effects.
Pregnancy and lactation:
It is safe, but it is better to ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
There are no known drug interactions.
You mustn’t use this medicine if you have allergy against Thyme syrup or other plants that belong to Mint species or any of other ingredients.
You must take the medicine as it required.
- For babies less than one year according to doctor's recommendations.
- For children between 1-4 years old :2,5ml three times a day.
- For children between 4-10 years old: 5ml threetimes a day.
- Adults and children over 11 years old: 10ml threetimes a day.
Storage conditions :
Store at temperature below 25°C in a dry place, away from light.
Keep out of reach of children.
The product should be consumed within 4 weeks after the bottle is opened.
DAILY ROSE is a glass bottle which contains 100ML , 120 ML syrup.
This Product was Manufactured According to the Regulation of Dietary Supplement in Turkey