Cough syrup of German combination, The most used in the World.
DAMAPECT Cough thyme syrup, it’s a kind herbal with honey and rose flavour.
Each spoon 5ml of DAMAPECTcontains 350 mg of liquid thyme extract.
Indication and Usage:
- Antiseptic of respiratory methods because of it’s contains Thymol with high concentration.
- It’s expectorant and makes expectoration easier and less pain.
- Dissolves mucus and antispasmodic.
- For relieving the symptoms of bronchitis.
- A helper of nasal congestion.
There are no known side effects.
Pregnancy and lactation:
It is safe, but it is better to ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking
There are no known drug interactions.
You mustn’t use this medicine if you have allergy against Thyme syrup or other plants that
belong to Mint species or any of other ingredients.
You must take the medicine as it required.
- For babies less than one year according to doctor's recommendations.
- For children between 1 - 4 years old :1/ 2 teaspoon x3 times daily .
- For children between 4 - 10 years old : 5ml x3 times daily .
- 11 years old and over : 10ml x3 times daily .
Store at temperature below 25°C in a dry place, away from light.
Keep out of reach of children.
The product should be consumed within 4 weeks after the bottle is opened.
This Product was Manufactured According to the Regulation of Dietary Supplement in Turkey