Each spoon 5Ml oral suspension contains:
- Calcium carbonate : 375mg
- Magnesium hydroxide: 75mg
- Zinc gluconate: 7.5mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) : 150IU
Solvent (Purified Water), Sweetener (Sucrose), Sweetener (Sorbitol), Thickening Agent (Maltodextrin), Thickening Agent (Starch), Emulgator (Polysorbate 80), Thickening Agent (Xanthan Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Thickening Agent (Arabik Gum), Sweetener (Sukraloz), Flavorant (Orange Oil), Flavorant (Mint Flavor), Colorant (E 110).
OSTEODAM® is a suspension has a balanced formula that provides a rich source of calcium with
co-factors to help maintain strong bones and teeth, as well as the health of the heart, muscles, and nerves,
- Calcium: plays an important and vital role in the growth, development and mineralization of bones and teeth .
- Magnesium: achieves the essential balance with the CAL, as magnesium deficiency in the body leads to increased calcium supplementation and low levels, which cannot be corrected by increasing the doses of calcium and vitamin D only. Magnesium deficiency also reduces the secretion of parathyroid hormone (PTH) which in turn affects the transformation of vitamin D into its effective form (1-25 hydroxy Calciferol).
- Vitamin D3: contributes to growth, development and natural mineralization by helping the bones to absorb calcium, as it is responsible for the production of hormones that maintain healthy levels of calcium and phosphorus with bones and blood.
- Zinc: helps the permanent and constant regeneration of bones and reconstruction, as well as the health and safety of the muscles and nerves, and the lack of it greatly affects the ability of the bone cells to manufacture the DNA of collagen and proteins without which the mineralization of osteopathy.
Indications and Usage :
- Maintain the mineralization levels of calcium, and phosphorus for bones and teeth.
- A Good source of calcium during children's development (adolescent childhood and early adulthood).
- A good source of calcium during pregnancy and lactation-a good source of calcium in bone fractures, athletes and food-related diets.
- Treatment and prevention of osteoporosis for older men and women (especially after menopause).
- Strengthens hair and helps increase its intensity.
- Strengthens nails and prevents breakage.
- Vital for the health and safety of muscles, nerves and heart, where it plays an important role in tissue restoration and helps to control blood pressure.
- Allergy to any of the product ingredients.
OSTEODAM® is absolutely safe and suitable for all ages and rarely causes mild intestinal disturbances such as nausea, vomiting, bloating, diarrhea and constipation but donot last long.
- Do not exceed the normal dosage
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Consult your doctor if you have a healthy condition or suffers from (diabetes, epilepsy, hypersecretion of thyroid gland).
Calcium interferes with anti-acids, thiazidediuretics, calciumchannel-blockers, tetracycline, iron compounds and flouroquinolone anti-bacterial.
- For babies less than one year according to doctor's recommendations.
- Children 1- 3 years: : half a teaspoon once daily.
- Children 4 -12 years: one teaspoon 5Ml once daily.
- For adults and pregnant and lactating one teaspoon 5Ml twice daily.
- Keepout of reach of children.
- Store at a temperature below 25 ° C in a cold and dry place .
- store away from sunlight.
Brown glass bottle which contains 120 Ml suspension.
This Product Was Manufactured According The Regulation of Dietary Supplement in Turkey.
Hal neighborhood Turgut Ozal Boulevard New food wholesalers site E Block No: 93-94
33300 / Akdeniz / Mersin / Turkey
TEL: +90 324 329 28 27 / +90 536 952 22 14